Friday, April 07, 2006

wow that felt good

I mean like I feel better now! The only way I could feel better would be to bitch slap someone and since that isn't going to happen tonight, I am a happy camper. On the bright side, johnny will be home more nights. We'll have more time to do things we need to do at the house on weekends. As someone once told me...where one door closes another will open. I believe this. When I cost us one of our accounts, we survived and picked up an even better acct. Now that we've lost this account, we'll pick up one even more better. God has always looked out for us, so no worries. we will survive. >>>>singing I get knocked down but I get up again you're never gonna keep me down and that sums up my feelings quite well. Did any one of you hear on the news tonight about some substance in plastic that can cause a male baby's genitals to be small and no I am NOT making this up. Can you imagine when those little boys are grown and yell at their moms for using that plastic????????? I can hear it now....MOM!!!!!!! because of you I HAVE NO PENIS!!!!!!sighhhh what guilt trip that will be huh? WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ps...carole see what you got started? how the hell do you shut me up now? huh? huh?

1 Comments:

Blogger Brinda Marcelle said...

No! I can't imagine...don't WANT to imagine!!! Can YOU imagine?!?!?

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home