Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Another day in the life of me

Hideeho world. Life is good. I'm still fantasizing about the dead rocker which means I'm one sick cookie but what the hell. My colonoscopy was normal this time and I don't go back for THAT for another 2 years which is damned great!!!!!! Now I'm in a twit over a stone (and no not a rolling stone). My birthstone is Alexandrite. I never realized how expensive the real deal is. My mission is to obtain one somehow (looking out in cyberland for a victim). Ok so no one wants to pay for it. FINE!!!!!!!! I will do it myself. My brother and his family from CA will be here for thanksgiving as will my brother and his wife in NC. I'll be cooking and I have to say I'm looking forward to it since last year at Thanksgiving I was recouping from colon surgery. What a difference a year can make. I have alot to be thankful for and believe me, I am. In the meantime for all you who read this, have a blessed Thanksgiving and spend time with your loved ones. Tata for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brinda Marcelle said...

Carole's - June 16th - is also an Alexandrite for the precius stone, but we always used a Pearl for hers. Since mine's amethyst, hers and mine woulda been too close on a Grandmother's ring.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Brinda Marcelle said...

Oh and I _do_ know how to spell precious...just can't type!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home