Friday, October 21, 2005

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Ok I'm like pissed today. Last night or rather early this morning around 2:00 am AOL would not let me sign on...keep getting something about the network not responding. This lasted until sometime later this morning, like 12 pm. Dammit I was ready to BLOG last night but thanks to good old AOL, those bastards. I'm having a dilemma, I'm obessing about a dead rock star. Never even heard of the group until I saw them on TV and then did some history checking via the good old internet. Now this dead singer won't get out of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He certainly mystifies me. I think he's goodlooking but dammit there are no good close up pictures of him. His voice is divine and I want him.....hell I have him....I'm haunted by his voice, his life and the tragic ending of his life. And I wonder, what in the hell could have been so wrong with his life that he would chose to end it and NO I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT KURT COBAIN or whatever the hell his name was. And so now it's friday and I'm ready to go home and I keep thinking about Tigger and how I murdered him. I know I did what was best for ME but was it the best for him????? It's irrelevant now since he's dead and buried. I will live with guilt over this for a long time. And Brin, what you sent was beautiful but right now I just can't get past the hurt and the pain. Ok so that's it in a handbag. Too much shit for a nutshell.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brinda Marcelle said...

It's okay...I didn't find that poem until way after the pain had subsided, but when I did find it, it helped a lot to understand - for me - that their life is brief and we are fortunate to have shared their life. They bring so much joy in an unthreatening way..just love. Soon, you'll see the solace it can bring, just the knowing and loving memories of what once was. Cry now, don't hold it back. It's the only way to come to grips that he is gone. Much love and peace to you.

3:50 AM  
Blogger Brinda Marcelle said...

BTW, who's this new guy???

3:51 AM  
Blogger Carole said...

What dead guy are you talking about?

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home