Saturday, October 22, 2005

well here i am again

i think it's finally time to admit me to a pysch ward....i mean how the hell can i be infatuated with a DEAD man?????? yep, i'm one sick cookie alright. eternally wild with power...mystifies me...but what the hell...at least it can't be considered cheating right? i mean after all....he's DEAD. but GODDDDDD i would have loved a go with him at least once, maybe twice or thrice....perhaps a weekend? there's something about him that makes me sweat...i'm obsessed....michael you are haunting me and no doubt laughing. i need you tonight because i'm not sleeping....i'm lonely i've got to let you know...

1 Comments:

Blogger Brinda Marcelle said...

Hey...it could be WAY worse...I mean, you could be haunted by someone really evil! He was a hunk, for sure! That voice!

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home